Asante Ashland Community Hospital values our volunteers. Each year individuals of varied ages, skills, and abilities donate thousands of hours assisting our staff by providing compassionate care and promoting well-being in our patients and
visitors. Our volunteers are committed to complementing hospital staff in being responsive to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all those we serve.
Volunteers provide a broad array of services including:
- Registration / Information Desk – greet and direct visitors
- Patient Service / Guest Services– escorting patients and visitors, delivering meals
- Complementary Therapy – Reiki or Healing Touch
- Music – provide music for our patients and staff
- Surgery Liaison for Patients and Families
- Spiritual Care
- Gift Shop
- Library / Health Information Center
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Clerical Support
We welcome all individuals 14 years of age and older to apply. Without the important contributions of our volunteers we could not provide the high quality of care we strive to give to all those we serve. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities please contact Dawn Dille, LMSW, Planetree & Volunteer Coordinator at 541-201-4029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.