Asante Ashland Community Hospital Grant Opportunities
Ashland Community Hospital Foundation grants funds to invest in and support access to high-quality expert care in our community. Grants are made possible from donor-designated gifts for hospital department programs and services.
- Hospital wide or department specific patient-centered need: new equipment, facility updates or program support.
- Patient experience enhancement: new or expanded initiatives or equipment that increases patient safety, quality of care, and enhances the caregiver’s ability to do their job.
- Improving population health outcomes.
- Employee education: specialized certifications, advanced credentials, and individual or group education opportunities critical to hospital operations or the patient experience. See additional guidelines.
Grants will not be made for the following purposes:
- Debt retirement or operational deficits.
- Events and sponsorships.
- Projects that have already been completed.
- See additional guidelines for employee education requests.
How Grants are made to AACH
- Requests under $5,000 have an abbreviated application.
- Requests of $5,000 and above go through the full application process with review by the Board of Directors.
- Applications are accepted year-round with decisions made on a quarterly basis (January, April, July and October). The deadline to apply for consideration is March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1.
- Ashland Community Hospital Foundation will send an award letter for approved applications.
- A final grant report is due within 12 months after the date of the award.
- Contact Janet Troy or Stephanie Roland with any questions.