Asante Ashland Community Hospital Grant Opportunities
Ashland Community Hospital Foundation grants funds to invest in and support access to high-quality expert care in our community. Grants are made possible from donor-designated gifts for hospital department programs and services.
- Create and/or expand access to services and programs in Ashland, Talent and Phoenix
- Employee education or training
- Hospital wide or department specific patient-centered need
- Patient experience enhancement
- Population health outcomes
Grants will not be made for the following purposes:
- Debt retirement or operational deficits
- General fund
- Events and sponsorships
- Projects that have already been completed
How Grants are made to AACH
- Requests under $5,000 have an abbreviated application and review process
- Requests of $5,000 and above have a comprehensive application with review by the Board of Directors
- Applications are accepted year-round with decisions made on a regular basis
- To check the status of an application login to the grant portal anytime
- Ashland Community Hospital Foundation will send a check for approved grants within 30 days of approval
- A final grant report is due within 12 months after the date of the award.
- Contact Janet Troy or Stephanie Roland with any questions.
Preview the application: