Louie’s BIG GIVE Benefits Your Hospital
Melissa Jensen and Tom DuBois, of Louie’s Restaurant located downtown on the Ashland Plaza, have partnered with the Ashland Community Hospital Foundation to help raise funds to benefit patient care initiatives at Asante Ashland Community Hospital.
You can take advantage of their generous offer and help us maximize proceeds. Here’s how:
- Buy a $20 Louie’s gift card from Ashland Community Hospital Foundation by calling (541) 201-4019 or online and Louie’s will donate $10 of every card purchased.
- Dine at Louie’s anytime between May 1 and May 31, 2016, and 100% of profits from your visit will benefit Asante Ashland.
- During your visit you must tell your server you are there to support Asante Ashland Community Hospital.
- Use your gift card at Louie’s during May to maximize the donation to the hospital.
- Louie’s Restaurant will match dollar-for-dollar the total amount we raise from customer visits between May 1 and May 31, 2016.
Plan a meal (or three!) at Louie’s on the Ashland Plaza during May. There is no limit to the number times you can dine at Louie’s or the number of gift cards you can purchase to benefit your community hospital. Gift cards will be available for purchase from Ashland Community Hospital Foundation through May 31, 2016.
Gift cards are valid for the full value, do not expire, cannot be redeemed for cash, and are not tax-deductible. There is no limit to the number of times you can dine at Louie’s or the number of cards you can purchase.
It’s a fun and easy way to support a local business and your community hospital. All proceeds from Louie’s BIG GIVE will benefit our patient care initiatives.
For more information call (541) 201-4019.