How You Can Make a Difference
Give to what you care about most
Most non-profit hospitals across the country include employee campaigns in their mix of fundraising activities. Our employees and volunteers are the people who are in the best position to understand the benefits we offer our community as well as our needs as an organization.
In order to successfully raise funds from the community, we need to demonstrate the commitment of our family: employees, volunteers, physicians and the members of the Hospital and Foundation Boards.
This year the Employee Campaign Committee is raising money through the I Care Campaign to support the Education & Professional Fund. You can also give to the department or service most meaningful to you, including the Employee Assistance Fund and the Caregiver Fund.
About the Education & Professional Development Fund
The fund will support Asante Ashland employees who want to advance their knowledge through specialized certifications, credentials and other professional development opportunities important to hospital operations and patient experience.
Full and part-time Asante Ashland employees are eligible to apply to this fund, which is supported entirely by donations.
There are many ways to give including cash, check, and credit card. Donations are tax-deductible, and all sizes of gifts are appreciated.
- Wear your I Care badge charm for a chance to win prizes
- Gift card to Maple Street Café or Hilltop Coffee
- Special thank you from Sheila Clough, CEO for joining the Hour Club or making an ongoing contribution
- Recognized on a plaque in the Maple Street Café and in our Spring Newsletter
- Invitation to our Founders Appreciation Dinner with a gift of $1,000 or more
- Celebrations and prize giveaways throughout the year
How to Give
- Make a one-time or ongoing gift using your credit or debit card
- Mail a check to Ashland Community Hospital Foundation, P.O. Box 98, Ashland, OR 97520