Most non-profit hospitals across the country include employee campaigns in their mix of fundraising activities. Our employees and volunteers are the people who are in the best position to understand the benefits we offer our community as well as our needs as an organization.
In order to successfully raise funds from the community, we need to demonstrate the commitment of our family: employees, volunteers, physicians and the members of the Hospital and Foundation Boards.
This year the Employee Campaign Committee is raising money through the I Care Campaign to support the new Education & Professional Fund. You can also give to the department or service most meaningful to you, including the Employee Assistance Fund and the Caregiver Fund.
New this year is the option to make an ongoing gift. Making it easy for you to give uninterrupted.
About the Education & Professional Development Fund
The new fund will support Asante Ashland employees who want to advance their knowledge through specialized certifications, credentials and other professional development opportunities important to hospital operations and patient experience.
Full and part-time Asante Ashland employees are eligible to apply to this fund, which is supported entirely by donations. The request form is available on myAanteNET and can be submitted to your department manager. The Ashland Leadership Team will review all requests.
- Gift card to the Maple Street Café or Hilltop Coffee
- Wear your badge charm proudly for a chance to win prizes
- Recognition on a special plaque in the Maple Street Café
- Special thank you from Sheila Clough, CEO for joining the Hour Club, making an ongoing contribution, or donation $500 or more this year
- Donors who give an annual gift of $1,000 or more will be invited to the Foundation’s Annual Founders Dinner
- Be included in various prize giveaways and celebrations throughout the year
How to Give
- Sign up for Payroll Deduction
- Make a one-time or ongoing gift using your credit or debit card
- Stop by the Foundation Office located at 280 Maple Street at Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Mail a check to Ashland Community Hospital Foundation, P.O. Box 98, Ashland, OR 97520