Be a Community Partner
Community Partners Shining Lights for Life for All to See
We invite individuals and businesses to become a Lights for Life Community Partner and received increased recognition for their generous donation.
Here are just some of the ways you can expect to be recognized for a generous contribution of $1,500, $2,500, or $5,000:
- Special recognition in the Fall issue of our Inspirations Newsletter mailed to over 22,000 households
- Prominent listing in each of our four donor ads in the Ashland Daily Tidings, Medford Mail Tribune, Talent News & Review, and Ashland Sneak Preview
- Premier recognition in a special Thank You ad for Community Partners in the January edition of the Ashland Sneak Preview
- Complimentary tickets to the Holiday Mixer
- And more!
- Read more about Your Name in Lights for Life
Community Partners also receive recognition in the Spring issue of our Inspirations Newsletter, recognition on the Wall of Gratitude at Asante Ashland Community Hospital, invitation to the Founders Appreciation Dinner, and invitations to other special donor-events held throughout the year. All contributions support the work of Asante Ashland Community Hospital.
For more information about recognition opportunities as a Community Partner, please call Stephanie Roland at (541) 201-4019 or email Stephanie.Roland@Asante.org.